Friday, June 8, 2012

Untitled (Changed)



You’re changing again; to a stranger I've never met. A stranger I'd like to forget. 
Your changing again, your selfishness is stifling me, your words infuriating me.
I'm changing; to a stranger I wish I'd never met. 
A lost soul wandering and hoping for a reprieve, hoping for the day to start a new.
My anger attacking you....
We've changed
Lies, surrounding me. 
Your ignorance is blinding me. 

Do you care? Can you notice your lies swirling thick in the air?
I can't breathe; I can't bring myself to move not until I hear the truth.

Your words, your actions cut worse than knives, burn worse than the hottest flame.
 
Your cigarette stained lips.
 Deception in the air, your promise ringing in my ears.

Do you even realize you're doing, you've done the one thing you swore you'd never do...
 
You’re hurting me because it’s convenient for you.

So keep grasping that handful of sand, and let the only solid things you had go...
 
All for your precious little thrills.

The weather's changed, and we've changed.
 
It matches the chill in your heart and the ice now in mine....

Just tell me this, was it truly worth it.

No comments :

Post a Comment