Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Road To Recovery: News From Tipsy Ink

So let me begin by giving myself a pat on the back and saying I completed the 'Evil Dead Challenge" which I'm a couple of months late reporting on... oopppssiiee  

But really I've always been a fan of the series so there was no way I was gonna miss that one. The movie was great, really I loved the direction they took it. The movie had the right amount of gore and the perfect creep factor. I didn't jump as much as I anticipated but I definitely cringed. The actors did a superb job, and the character development was pretty realistic. All in all, the Tipsy-Ink team gives this one and 9 outta 10.

I've also had the pleasure of crossing a couple of movies off of my list but I gotta admit I'm behind on that as well.

Any-who, this post isn't really about that, now is it? As the title suggests, you'll be getting a quick rundown on whats been going on and what's up with the ghost act I kinda pulled the last couple of months.

First, I feel obligated to apologize for the lack of any sort of contact but I was recently diagnosed with Rheumatoid Arthritis, a pretty severe case, and I've kinda been focusing all my energy on recovering. I needed a bit of time to myself to get used to the limitations I now have to deal with and get used to my new routine of sorts. 

NO, I have not nor will I stop working on my books and they still have a projected release date. I love my characters and the story they helped me create so not writing that and sharing it with all of you is not even an option to consider. 

YES, the promised excerpts for Knock Me Off My Choos were scraped but the story is still very much in development. I have a tendency to go through my work a million times over before I'm happy and the chapter I was hoping to release was still way under-developed so I scrapped the release of the excerpt and kinda went back to the drawing boards. There will be a release sometime in the near future with a small excerpt for this series but until its typed and undergoing the editing process I won't be announcing the release for it. So please bear with me.

Read the rest of this post at 

www.Tipsy-Ink.com/blog

No comments :

Post a Comment