Friday, October 4, 2013

New Excerpt and A Free E-book

Lucky you, I'm offering a free digital copy of Awakened the prequel to the upcoming 'Gifted' book one of The Birth Curse Series. The book will be available to all who sign up for my free newsletter before the release of book one. 


To sign up to the newsletter just fill out the form below. Once you've signed up for the newsletter, you'll receive an opt in email which basically just confirms that you meant to sign up. Once you've confirmed you'll receive a records email and it in that final email, that you'll get your digital download. 


Keep in mind that the newsletter is also good for receiving coupons and release announcements. The newsletter does not deal with 3rd parties so no worries. And lastly, you can opt out at any time with a simple click. I promise I won't be flooding your email with pointless email blasts.



Tipsy-Ink Newsletter

* indicates required
/ ( mm / dd )
Email Format






Also, I've uploaded a new excerpt. This time, it's for the book titled 'Knock Me Off My Choos'. The book is the first in the series titled Heels Over Head. It's a romantic comedy type book and the first I've written in that genre so I'm really excited. Remember, this is an excerpt and it might change a bit once I've finished the book and its gone through multiple edits and re-writes lol. 


In this excerpt you'll get to meet the main character Holly Sanz and the crazy duo Regan (pronounced Ray-gan) James and Rhyz Sinclair. The excerpt can be found on the Tipsy-Ink website under the tab excerpt of you can just follow this link to the Scribd website. 

No comments :

Post a Comment